30 /PRNewswire/ -- MOSAID Technologies Incorporated (TSX: MSD) today announced that it has acquired a portfolio of nine patents related to Pseudo-Static Random Access Memory (PSRAM) technology.
What does P-SRAM stand for?
P-SRAM stands for Pseudo-Static Random Access Memory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 1 other meaning of P-SRAM in our Acronym Attic
- Prioritized Packet Variable Spreading Gain
- Parallel Quadrature Voltage-Controlled Oscillator (radio frequency)
- PSUR (Periodic Safety Update Report) Reference Member State (EU)
- Precision Area Navigation (aviation)
- Revolutionizing Manufacturing Systems with Pervasive Computing
- Peripheral Rating of Perceived Exertion
- Pre-Paid Service Control Point
- Scratch Paper (library catalog)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The multi-chip subsystems combine ST's new monolithic 256- and 512-Mbit NOR Flash devices with Pseudo-Static Random Access Memory (PSRAM) or Low-Power Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory (LPSDRAM) in a single package.