But improved QoS is now enabling widespread use of IP networks for wide area storage applications.
What does Q-RAM stand for?
Q-RAM stands for QoS (Quality of Service)-Based Resource Allocation Model (algorithm)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of Q-RAM in our Acronym Attic
- Day for Dress Rehearsal of Atom Bomb Test (June 23, 1946)
- Questionnaire for Eating Disorder Diagnosis
- Queens Gay and Lesbian United (New York)
- 802.1q Tunnel Tags (Cisco)
- Equipment Qualification List
- Quantized Maximum A Posteriori
- Q to Mitral Valve Closure
- Qth-Order Spectral-Null (coding scheme)
- Quantitative Competitive Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Quantity Per End Article
- Quartz Reference Pressure Transducer
- Decoy Ship (US DoD)
- Unresponsive person; mouth open & tongue hanging out (medical slang)
- Glutamine-Soluble NSF (N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor) Attachment Protein Receptor
- Heterostructure-defined electron waveguides for quantum-based switching applications
- Qatar Telecommunications Company (also seen as Qtel)
- Quality-Adjusted Time Without Symptoms of Disease or Toxicity of Treatment (statistical measure of the benefits of chemotherapy)
- Quasi-Welch-Bound Equality
- Queen's Counsel (UK)
- Qualitate Qua (Latin: in the capacity of)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ESCO Corporation, a group of companies that manufactures engineered metal parts and components for industrial machinery, has eliminated bandwidth management issues using the Kentrox Q1300 QoS Appliance.
Caspian, the leading provider of multimedia traffic management solutions for IP and multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) networks, today announced the availability of Flow-State QoS technology for 10 Gbps Ethernet, setting a new industry benchmark for provisioning Premium Internet services.
com) has named the Q1300 QoS Appliance as a recipient of a 2005 Product of the Year Award.
XelorRate Service Quality Manager is the first effective solution for overcoming these QoS problems that degrade IP telephony.
Kentrox, a leading manufacturer of high-speed network access solutions, today announced the availability of the Q1300 QoS Appliance, an easy-to-use device providing QoS support to protect Voice over IP (VoIP) and other critical applications.
Viewed as the core technology for the enhanced QoS delivery of applications and services over the cable broadband network, PCMM allows cable operators to improve broadband performance to launch a new generation of differentiated, media-rich, revenue-producing applications and services.
VQmon/SA will help Prominence enhance their existing MediaIP products, which already guarantees QoS for end-to-end service delivery of real-time voice and video applications.