has recently been appointed by Sabinsa Corp as quality assurance/quality control manager for the firm's Utah facility.
What does QA/QC stand for?
QA/QC stands for Quality Assurance/Quality Control
This definition appears very frequently
We have 1 other meaning of QA/QC in our Acronym Attic
- Quil Ateara (Twilight series character)
- Quinolinic Acid
- Quiz Average
- Quality Assurance and Control
- Quality Assurance and Operations
- Quality Assurance & Revalidation
- Quaternary Ammonium Ion
- Quality Assurance and Utilization Review (also seen as QA/UR, QAUR and UR/QA)
- Quality Assurance and Continuous Quality Improvement
- Quality Assessment and Improvement
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Program Plan
- Quality Assurance and Utilization Review (also seen as QA-UR, QAUR and UR/QA)
- Quality Assurance, Second Level
- Qualified Administrative Assistant (certification)
- Quality Aircraft Accessories (Tulsa, OK)
- Quality Assessment Audit (USACE)
- Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (UK)
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Quality Assurance and Assistance
- Quality Assurance Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The UTAMS training and quality assurance/quality control model that was implemented mirrored the LCMR model with senior SMEs provided by A/26.
The network, which includes 18 Tyson laboratories across the country, was honored for its "ongoing efforts of today's quality assurance/quality control teams in protecting consumer health, consumer satisfaction and safeguarding the North American food supply.
where he was Director, Quality Assurance/Quality Control of Fisons PLC from 1992- 1996.
Beyond the looking glass: Why proficiency testing is crucial to laboratory quality control Before you buy a statistical quality control package or adopt some other costly quality assurance/quality control program, ask yourself one question: How good are my laboratory measurements?
The Company's Quality Assurance/Quality Control standards, policies and procedures are in place.
Prezbindowski also oversees the company's quality assurance/quality control efforts.
where his direct responsibilities included regulatory, clinical development, medical affairs, manufacturing, quality assurance/quality control, sales and marketing, business development, and project management.