09 years, respectively) and quality-adjusted life expectancy (+0.
What does QALE stand for?
QALE stands for Quality-Adjusted Life Expectancy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Queensland Airlines (Australia)
- Queensland Airports Limited (Coolangatta, QLD, Australia)
- Queensland Alumina Limited (QLD, Australia)
- Queensland Athletic League (Australia)
- Query Abstraction Layer (open source development project)
- Quick Adopt Link
- Quick Assist Loan
- Queens Area Local American Postal Workers Union (New York)
- Quality Assurance Level Assignment Sheets
- Quality-Adjusted Life-Days
- Qatari Amiri Land Force
- Quality Assurance Letter of Instruction
- Quality Letter of Instruction
- Queensland Association of Landscape Industries (Australia)
- Queen Anne Little League (Seattle, WA)
- Quality-Adjusted Life Month (health measurement)
- Information Request to Departure Station
- Queensland Amputee Limb Service (Queensland, Australia)
- Quality Assurance and Learning and Teaching Committee
- Quantitative Accelerated Life Testing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Active surveillance with IMRT in the event of disease progression was associated with the greatest quality-adjusted life expectancy (QALE), which was the main outcome measure, Dr.
Similarly, the Dulce intervention was associated with improvements in quality-adjusted life expectancy in all four insurance cohorts.
Base-Case Analysis A prophylactic vaccine against high-risk HPV types is more expensive than current practice but results in greater quality-adjusted life expectancy (Table 1).
Impact of Oncotype DX Test on Quality-Adjusted Life Expectancy and Costs in Patients with Stage II Colon Cancer In an independent study led by authors Neal Meropol, University Hospital Seidman Cancer Center and Case Western Research University; Gary Lyman, Duke University; and Rebecca Chien and John Hornberger, Cedar Associates, results showed that clinical use of the Oncotype DX Recurrence Score to assess risk of recurrence in T3 stage II colon cancers with intact mismatch repair (MMR-P) is likely to improve quality-adjusted life expectancy and be cost-saving from a societal perspective.
7 months of quality-adjusted life expectancy or QALE added, compared to sex workers who received no intervention.
Results: Considering a healthy, unvaccinated 75-year-old patient with influenzalike illness, empirical treatment with any anti-influenza drug improved quality-adjusted life expectancy, but oseltamivir was the most effective.
We estimated quality-adjusted life expectancy by applying quality weights to the health states representing death, myocardial infarction, angina, or asymptomatic coronary artery disease.