In 1902 Queen Alexandra's Imperial Military Nursing Service was established.
What does QAIMNS stand for?
QAIMNS stands for Queen Alexandra's Imperial Military Nursing Service (UK WWI-era organization)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Quantitative Analysis of Investor Behavior
- Qualified Aerospace Instructors Course (UK)
- Quality Assurance and Improvement Committee
- Quality Assured Independent Consultants (certification quality scheme)
- Quality Assurance Interest Group (World Wide Web Consortium)
- Queensland Aboriginal Islander Health Council (Australia)
- Queensland Aboriginal and Islander Health Forum (Woolloongabba, Australia)
- Queensland Association of Independent Legal Services (Queensland, Australia)
- Quality Assurance Inspection Notices
- Quality Assessment and Improvement Program
- Quality Assurance Inspection Procedure
- Quantum Algorithms and Information Processing
- Quality Assurance Inspection Report
- Quebec Association of Independent Schools
- Quantized Adaptive Kernel
- Quick Acting Knob
- Quality Acceptance Kaizen Aircraft (aircraft quality assurance report)
- Quality Acceptance Kaizen Engine (military aircraft engine quality assurance report)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the Second World War, I served in India as a nursing officer in Queen Alexandra's Imperial Military Nursing Service and was at first surprised to be advised to take a tablespoonful of salt daily during the summer months, but realised the importance of the advice when I found how my uniform dress was glistening with salt after a period on duty.