I went on to gain the ENB 176 qualification, which is operating theatre nursing whilst serving in the Queen Alexandra's Royal Naval Nursing Service in 1993.
What does QARNNS stand for?
QARNNS stands for Queen Alexandra's Royal Naval Nursing Service
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of QARNNS in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assurance Requirements Document
- Quality Automatic Retouching and Enhancement
- Quality Assurance Reference Group (Australia)
- Quaternary and Anthropocene Research Group (University of Cincinnati; Ohio)
- Qualitative Assessment and Review Instrument (Joanna Briggs Institute; Australia)
- Quality Assurance Reform Initiatives
- Quincy Asian Resources, Inc. (Quincy, MA; est. 2001)
- Quality Assurance Requirements List
- Quality Assurance Risk Management
- Quality Assurance Records Management System
- Quality At a Reasonable Price (brokerage)
- Quality Assurance Reporting Requirements
- Qatar Amateur Radio Society
- Quality Assurance for Research Training (Australia)
- Quality Assurance Review Team
- Quick Action Response Team (various organizations)
- Quality Assurance of Real-Time Oceanographic Data
- Quality Assessment Research Unit
- Quality Analytical Services (various locations)
- Quality Arterial Stiffness (cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 38-year-old nursing officer, who has two children, has also worked in the only British forces-run field hospital in Afghanistan with the Queen Alexandra's Royal Naval Nursing Service.
Lieutenant Frank Kelly, who has completed six tours of duty with the Queen Alexandra's Royal Naval Nursing Service, will receive the Associate Royal Red Cross later this year.