What does QAIHF stand for?
QAIHF stands for Queensland Aboriginal and Islander Health Forum (Woolloongabba, Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of QAIHF in our Acronym Attic
- Quantitative Analytics Inc.
- Quality Assurance Inspection Agency
- Queen Alia International Airport (Jordan)
- Quantitative Analysis of Investor Behavior
- Qualified Aerospace Instructors Course (UK)
- Quality Assurance and Improvement Committee
- Quality Assured Independent Consultants (certification quality scheme)
- Quality Assurance Interest Group (World Wide Web Consortium)
- Queensland Aboriginal Islander Health Council (Australia)
- Queensland Association of Independent Legal Services (Queensland, Australia)
- Queen Alexandra's Imperial Military Nursing Service (UK WWI-era organization)
- Quality Assurance Inspection Notices
- Quality Assessment and Improvement Program
- Quality Assurance Inspection Procedure
- Quantum Algorithms and Information Processing
- Quality Assurance Inspection Report
- Quebec Association of Independent Schools
- Quantized Adaptive Kernel