In July, Motorola filed a lawsuit against five individuals who are accused of illegally selling Motorola Radio Service Software (RSS) via the eBay(R) auction site.
What does RSS stand for?
RSS stands for Radio Service Software
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RSS
We have 524 other meanings of RSS in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Short Range Wind (sensor)
- Rough Strawberry Root Weevil (insect)
- National News Agency (Nepal)
- Radar Secret Service (band)
- Radar Signal Simulator
- Radar Support System
- Radial Shaft Seal
- Radiation Shielding Suit (gaming)
- Radio Science Subsystem
- Radio Security Service (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The demo showed how a radio network administrator could configure and manage the radio network from anywhere on the Internet using a standard web browser instead of proprietary radio service software.
today announced it filed lawsuits in Federal Courts in California, New Jersey, New York, and Texas to stop people from illegally selling Motorola Radio Service Software (RSS) via the eBay website.