``These people have given up so much of their lives to serve,'' said Colleen Janssen, spokeswoman for the Rancho Simi Recreation and Park District, which helps sponsor one of the community's biggest Veterans Day observances.
What does RSRPD stand for?
RSRPD stands for Rancho Simi Recreation and Park District (Simi Valley, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ryerson Social Reporting Network (Ryerson University)
- Rehabilitation Sciences Research Network
- Roller Skate Rink Operators Association (now defunct, Lincoln, NE)
- Radiological Society of the Republic of China
- Radioactive Source Recovery Program (US Department of Energy)
- Real Stories, Real People
- Recovery Science Review Panel (US NOAA)
- Reference Signal Received Power (3GPP LTE)
- Road Sector Reform Project (Bangladesh)
- Rocznik Statystyczny Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej (Polish: Statistical Yearbook of Poland)
- Reference Signal Received Quality
- Repairs/Strengthening/Retrofitting/Reconstruction (various contracts)
- Rising Sweep Ramp Rate (analog devices)
- Road Safety Red Route (transportation scheme; UK)
- Routing Support for Resource Reservations
- Racunsko Sodisce Republike Slovenije (Slovenian: Court of the Republic of Slovenia)
- Reactor Safety Research Section (Savannah River Laboratory)
- Reduced Same Runway Separation
- Regional Seas Reports and Studies (UN Environment Programme)
- Regional Security of Radioactive Sources (Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Angie Valencia-Martinez Staff Writer SIMI VALLEY - The Rancho Simi Recreation and Park District will unveil Vista del Arroyo Park this week, a 3.
The Strathearn Historical Park and Museum was donated by the Strathearn family to the Rancho Simi Recreation and Park District in 1969.
``The name change is significant because the veterans plaza has a huge, emotional presence in this community,'' said Rick Johnson, community affairs administrator with the Rancho Simi Recreation and Park District.
The Kiwanis Club and the Rancho Simi Recreation and Park District will jointly fund the project, which includes demolition of the old playground, construction of a new one, and a complete conversion of the park's grounds.
Byline: Rachel Uranga Staff Writer SIMI VALLEY - Larry Peterson wants to add green to the Rancho Simi Recreation and Park District.
The event is sponsored by the city of Simi Valley, the Rancho Simi Recreation and Park District, the Simi Valley Unified School District, Adelphia cable TV and Mount Sinai Memorial Park.
``The prizes - fishing poles and gear - were donated,'' said Doug Gale, a recreational supervisor for the Rancho Simi Recreation and Park District, which presented the event.