April 28 /PRNewswire/ -- Synergen today announced the start of a Phase I clinical study to evaluate the safety and pharmacokinetic behavior of recombinant human tumor necrosis factor binding protein (rhTNFbp).
What does r-TNF stand for?
r-TNF stands for Recombinant Human Tumor Necrosis Factor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Robotic-Storage Tank West
- Relational Supply
- Richland Solid Waste Information Management System
- Right Side Tab Keyboard
- Remote-Controlled Tactical Airborne SIGINT System
- Reduced-Complexity Turbo-Detection
- Recent-Traumatic Episode Protocol (psychology)
- Recombinant DNA Derived Tobacco Mosaic Virus Coat Protein
- Reduction - Total Ownership Cost
- Royaume-Unie (French: United Kingdom)
- Real Uplink Beamforming and Power Control Technique
- Removable-User Identity Module (GSM)
- Rectangular-grooved Variable Artificial Dielectric Retarder
- Racing Vehicle Information Technology (Blitz)
- Roux-en-Y Hepatico-Jejunostomy (bilary reconstruction)
- Royal British Legion
- Realizing Every Dream (album)
- Registered Hypnotherapist