The ZT 5551 is the next in the product roadmap for High Availability, Redundant System Slot single board computers and is a direct upgrade of the company's highest selling CompactPCI SBC, the ZT 5550.
What does RSS stand for?
RSS stands for Redundant System Slot
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RSS
We have 524 other meanings of RSS in our Acronym Attic
- Recall Sensor/Store System
- Receipt, Store and Stage (bioterrorism response)
- receive-side scaling
- Received Signal Strength (wireless communication)
- Recombination Signal Sequence
- Recording and Streaming Server (video conferencing)
- Recovery Support Services (various locations)
- Recruiting Substation
- Redside Shiner (fish)
- Reduced Space Symbology
- Refugee Social Services (various organizations)
- Regiae Societatis Sodalis (Fellow of the Royal Society)
- Regimental Support Squadron
- Regional School System
- Regional Spatial Strategy (UK)
- Regional Supply Squadron
- Regional Surveillance System (VSS)
- Regional Switch Surveillance (Sprint)
- Registered Shoeing Smith (farriers)
- Reinforced Soil Slope (construction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ZT 5551 is the next in an award-winning product roadmap for High Availability, Redundant System Slot single board computers and is a direct upgrade of the company's highest selling CompactPCI(R) SBC, the ZT 5550.
Performance Technologies' Redundant Host products improve upon the company's revolutionary Redundant System Slot HA architecture by offering support for both CompactPCI(R) and PICMG 2.
13 Redundant System Slot Specification) of the PCI Industrial Computer Manufacturers' Group.