9) The Royal Newfoundland Regiment memorial at Beaumont-Hamel.
What does R Nfld R stand for?
R Nfld R stands for Royal Newfoundland Regiment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Set of Real Numbers (math)
- South African Rand (national currency)
- Third Heartbeat Wave
- Thursday (using one letter for each day of week)
- US DoT tire speed rating (106 mph)
- US Revenue Stamp (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Rice and Beans
- Research and Development
- Remove and Replace
- Rest and Relaxation
- Ventricular Extrasystoles (premature ventricular (qRS) complex in the electrocardiogram interrupting the t wave of the preceding beat)
- Royal Regiment of Canada
- Real (Brazilian currency)
- Recognition & Award
- Registration and Accreditation
- Reliability & Availability
- Repair & Alteration
- Reporting & Analytics (Microsoft)
- Research and Analysis
- Review & Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
From the Carmelite, I went to the local armoury, home for B Company of the 2nd Battalion, Royal Newfoundland Regiment.
Johnson, UE Before Beaumont Hamel, The Royal Newfoundland Regiment 1775-1815 is certainly an interesting book, but it is not without flaws.
soldier on his back under another toy soldier of the Royal Newfoundland Regiment.
We stopped briefly in Monchy-le-Preux to see one of five Newfoundland Memorials--a large, life-size bronze caribou facing the enemy and honottfing the sacrifice of the Royal Newfoundland Regiment for their actions here in April 1917.
There are approximately 38 members of the 1st and 2nd BN Royal Newfoundland Regiment (RNFLDR) deployed on Roto 3 at this time.
Other anniversaries this month include the second battle of Ypres in 1915 (17 April) and Gallipoli, where the Royal Newfoundland Regiment fought, the only Canadian regiment to hold this battle honour.
The Royal Newfoundland Regiment, for example, marches to "The Banks of Newfoundland," the Royal New Brunswick to "The Old North Shore," and the Fort Garry Horse to "Red River Valley.