The 2010 Grammy Award- winning Los Texmaniacs (Saturday, October 5, 2013) honor their roots from Tex-Mex Conjunto, founded by Max Baca, a legendary bajo sexto (12-stringed-guitar-like rhythmic instrument) performer.
What does 6TO stand for?
6TO stands for Sexto (book paper size)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Ipv6 Pilot Network
- Internet Protocol Version 4 Over Internet Protocol Version 6 (Internet infrastructure)
- IPv6 on Provider Edge Router
- Ipv6 and Power Line Integration
- Six-Port Reflectometer
- Long Arm of Chromosome 6
- Ipv6 Qos Measurement
- Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain, Safety (business methodology)
- 6th Marines
- Internet Protocol Version 6 to Internet Protocol Version 4 (Internet transmission)
- Sexual Deviate
- IPv6 on VPN to Provider Edge Router
- Six Wheels, Four Wheel Drive
- Left Field (baseball scoring)
- Lotus7 (automobile)
- Seven Deadly Sins
- Poor Preplanning Produces Piss Poor Performance
- Seagram's 7 and 7-Up (cocktail)
- 7-Aminocephalosporanic Acid (chemical)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the other hand, Luis Sexto, a columnist with the increasingly rebellious newspaper Juventud Rebelde, ran a long interview with Leal from August.
En el sexto ensayo de este volumen, Fernando Romera Galan examina como el espacio literario, y mas concretamente "el signo espacial" (107), puede convertirse en constructor de la identidad del "sujeto poetico" (111) en los relatos de El grano de maiz rojo, del escritor Jose Jimenez Lozano.
Michael Guerra adds a double dose of conjunto, playing bajo sexto in addition to accordion, Meyers piles on the Vox Continental, and Malo sings of feeling "like a king who's no longer royalty.
Held in mid-April after a nine-year delay, the Sexto Congreso del Partido Comunista de Cuba (PCC) put the need to establish a mixed and decentralized economy first on its agenda.
; waila (dance music of the Tohono O'odham of the Sonoran desert) figures prominently in this pulse-moving album featuring saxophone, bass, bajo sexto, percussion drums, and some vocals.
A contagem foi realizada no sexto dia, computando-se as plantulas normais 'fortes' e normais 'fracas', anormais e as sementes mortas (BRASIL, 2009; NAKAGAWA, 1999), sendo expressa em porcentagem.
Guys like Kevin and even other guys who made the push, like Sexto (Jonathan Sexton), give me huge encouragement," O'Malley said.