14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Sherwin-Williams Company (NYSE: SHW) will issue a press release announcing its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012 prior to the opening of the market on Thursday, January 31, 2013.
What does S-W stand for?
S-W stands for Sherwin-Williams
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 74 other meanings of S-W in our Acronym Attic
- Shortening vs. Voltage (electrical term)
- Serum Concentrations of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor
- Super VHS
- Separated Video (same as Y/C, Luminance and Chrominance)
- Service Virtual Local Area Network
- Stacked Virtual Local Area Network (computer networking)
- Super Visually Perfect Algebraic Method (Casio)
- Steering-Assisted Vehicle Stability Control
- Semantically View Synchronous Multicast
- S-Band Volume Search Radar
- Static Wavelength Routed Optical Network
- Space Power Optimization with Zero-Forcing
- Space Power Optimization with Zero-Forcing with Successive Interference Cancellation
- Sport Association
- Scalp Averaged Auditory Evoked Potentials
- Sensu Lato (Latin: In the Wider Sense)
- Student Member American Society of Civil Engineers
- Sine Nomine (Latin: Without Name)
- Sarjana Pendidikan (Indonesian: Bachelor of Education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Sherwin-Williams Company announced it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Consorcio Comex, S.
Columbus, Ohio, and purchased two years ago by Sherwin-Williams Co.
As reported previously, the latest news in in-mold coatings is a one-component topcoating system for thermoset polyester SMC compression molding, which was introduced by Sherwin-Williams Co.
com) an integrated branding firm known for building consumer brands, today announced that it was retained by the Sherwin-Williams Paint Stores Group (Sherwin-Williams, www.
Acquisition combines the operations of Sherwin-Williams and Comex -- Expands distribution in Mexico, the United States, Canada and other Latin American countries -- Enhances Sherwin-Williams' position as a supplier of premium architectural paints and related products to professional painting contractors in the Americas CLEVELAND, Nov.
Sherwin-Williams is responding to the economic crisis in Mexico along with the rest of Latin America with the optimistic determination that has enabled the company to survive there for close to a century.
Leading Coatings Supplier to Furniture and Electronics Manufacturers will Join S-W's Growing Global Chemical Coatings Division CLEVELAND -- The Sherwin-Williams Company (NYSE:SHW) announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire the Liquid Coatings Subsidiaries of Inchem Holdings of Inchem Holdings International Limited (SGX:ICHM).