Quinones and liydroxyquinones as generators and quenchers of singlet molecular oxygen.
What does 1O2 stand for?
1O2 stands for Singlet Molecular Oxygen
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- General announcing system (Navy, shipboard)
- 1Malaysia Development Berhad
- Single Line, Metered, Residential
- Noise Control (police incident code)
- First Negative Constructive (debate)
- First Naval Construction Division
- First Naval District
- First Normal Form
- First Nearest Neighbor
- First Nordic Workshop on Genetic Algorithms and Their Applications (Vaasa, Finland, 1995)
- One Out of Two (probability)
- First Player
- Premises Insecure (police incident code)
- One-Persistent Carrier-Sense Multiple Access
- One-Poly-Five-Metal (electronics)
- One-Poly-Six-Metal (radio frequency)
- One-Poly-Eight-Metal (radio frequency)
- One-Port FFM (Functional Fault Model)
- One-Port FFM (Functional Fault Model) with Faults Involving One Cell
Samples in periodicals archive:
Physical and chemical scavenging of singlet molecular oxygen by tocopherol.
Exact, using a chemical called singlet molecular oxygen that occurs during a high-energy chemical reaction, produces a "killing" property that is restricted by its short lifetime.