The improved mood changes noted in this and earlier studies are based on self-ratings of subjects based on a standard six-dimensional mood-state measure, said Tang, who is now the director of Texas Tech University's Neuroimaging Institute and holder of the Presidential Endowed Chair in Neuroscience in TTU's psychology department.
What does 6-D stand for?
6-D stands for Six-Dimensional
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- What, When, Where, Why, Who, How, How Much
- Who, What, Where, When, Why, and How
- UPS Air Cargo (airline code)
- 5 X-Bar Central Office Equipment
- 6 O'Clock (behind you)
- Shortstop (baseball scoring)
- The Prisoner's number (1967 TV program)
- 6-Aminopenicillanic Acid
- Six Degrees of Freedom (Simulation)
- 6-Pyruvoyltetrahydropterin Synthase
- Go (when paging someone, 60 means Go)
- Homicide (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- 60 X Distance = Speed X Time (formula for calculating speed, time, or distance given any of the two datapoints)
- Personal Assault (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Offences under Trespass Act (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Trespass under Specific Statute (police radio code; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Perhaps we already are using a six-dimensional framework to describe the complex motion of objects every day but it is rendered applicable in an unrecognizable form?
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] It was concluded that this six-dimensional HRQOL measure was as useful for the mining industry as for the general South African population.
This Krypton K600 six-dimensional coordinate-measuring system consists of a hand-held probe and a row of CCD (charge coupled device) cameras on a tripod.
Besides the suggestion of dimensional figures instead of points, the theory further suggests these vanishingly small bundles of energy vibrate on a six-dimensional manifold whose dimensions are in addition to the four suggested by Einstein's General Theory.
TrustTalk is based on a six-dimensional model of trust and collaboration.
NIS-Elements AR - is Advanced Research software for fully automated acquisition and device control through full six-dimensional image acquisition and analysis.
The technique employs some mind-bending concepts, such as a six-dimensional lattice based on a hypercube or other building block.