Soda-lime glass, composed mainly of silicon dioxide, sodium oxide and calcium oxide, is used widely in construction, automotives and many types of electronic devices.
What does Na2O stand for?
Na2O stands for Sodium Oxide (chemistry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Nucleus Accumbens and/or Ventral Striatum
- North American Young Generation in Nuclear
- Non-Affiliated, Non-Scientist (Institutional Review Board)
- Nucleus Accumbens-Olfactory Tubercle Complex
- Sodium/Sulphur (battery type)
- North American Wireless Customer Premises Equipment
- Neutrophil Antigen 1 (immunology)
- Newbury Agent 1 (virus)
- North American 1
- Newbury Agent 2
- New Artists to Radio (Australia)
- Sodium Thiosulphate (Chemistry)
- National Association of 4-H Youth Workers
- Northside Action for Justice (Chicago, IL)
- Networking After 5
- N-Acetyl Aspartate (prominent peak in proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy)
- Naperville Astronomical Association
- Naphthaleneacetic Acid
- Naphthylacetic Acid
- Naples Art Association (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million gallons of ethanol and 152,000 tons of silica/ sodium oxide annually.
MDA uses a controlled flow of clean aluminium oxide, sodium oxide and ostosoferric crystals known as Corundum.
At this point, we are exploring the prospects of a strategic alliance with a China-based ethanol production company to convert waste rice straw to ethanol and silica sodium oxide for markets in China," said Bowers.
Bioglass is made from calcium and sodium oxides, phosphorous and silicon, all materials essential for bone remineralization.
00 The indicated prices are per equivalent (dry) ton, basis 76 percent, sodium oxide, f.