Not that I expect the Rebels to beat Wisconsin - although miracles, they do happen - but because Las Vegas needs to get behind something positive again.
What does S*P stand for?
S*P stands for Something Positive (webcomic)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Space & Weight
- Steak & Wine (Asheville, NC)
- Stone and Webster
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Surveillance and Warning
- Stone & Webster Engineering Corporation
- Steam And Water Utility Operations
- Size of Loss
- Intermittent Esotropia at distance
- Intermittent Esotropia at Near (ophthalmological term)
- Stuttering and Disordered Phonology
- Strains Were Inhibited
- Salbutamol Plus Placebo (treatment)
- Supine and Prone (sleep positions)
- Statistical, Syntactical and Structural Pattern Recognition (workshop)
- Personnel Staff Officer
- Cefmatilen Hydrochloride Hydrate (antibiotic)
- Intelligence Staff Officer
- Sangiran Hominid 2
Samples in periodicals archive:
England seamer Tim Bresnan said it would be nice to "give something positive back" as police across the country prepared for a fifth successive night of rioting.
You can always draw on something positive that you've done, instead of something negative," he said.
``What we try to do is get our kids into something positive and get them off of the streets,'' Artan said.
Slowly I started getting them to interact more with each other, and for those who couldn't find something positive to say, I invited the other classmates to feed something positive back to each other, and everyone was applauded after they had spoken.
“If a brother is doing something positive with his life, the younger brother is going to want it too,” says Bailey, 20.
Even at 74, Antonaccio says the feeling she gets when helping veterans keeps her going and rewards her with something positive.
But many hurricane victims contacted him on their own, hoping to see something positive spring from the catastrophic losses inflicted by the storm.