The Company currently operates branches in Innsbrook, Chesterfield Towne Center, near Willow Lawn on Staples Mill Road, in Ashland, Southside Regional Medical Center in Petersburg and in the Forest Office Park in Henrico County.
What does SSRMC stand for?
SSRMC stands for Southside Regional Medical Center (Virginia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SSRMC in our Acronym Attic
- South Shore Regional Library (Florida)
- Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory (now Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Lightsource; National Accelerator Laboratory; Menlo Park, CA)
- Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Lightsource (formerly Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory; National Accelerator Laboratory; Menlo Park, CA)
- Super Speed Racing League
- Safe Stor Records Management (Canada)
- Scanning Spreading Resistance Microscopy
- Secondary Serum Reference Materials (chemistry)
- Session Services and Resource Management
- State-Specific and Regional Migration (Australia)
- Strap-On Solid Rocket Motor (additional solid rocket motors to increase mass liftoff capacity)
- Swiss Society of Radiobiology and Medical Physics
- Space Station Remote Manipulator System
- National Sample Survey of Registered Nurses (US DHHS; Washington, DC)
- Scottish Stroke Research Network (UK)
- Social Science Research Network
- Soft Switch Radio Network (Motorola)
- Single-Stranded RNA
- Surface Ship Radiated Noise Measurement
- Sagittal Split Ramus Osteotomy (maxillofacial surgery)
- Sector Scan Receive Only
Samples in periodicals archive:
The case arose from the death of Elnora Pulliam, who was examined in the emergency room of Southside Regional Medical Center.
James River Neonatology consists of three physicians and three neonatal nurse practitioners who staff three neonatal intensive care units (NICUs), including two Level III units at CJW Medical Center and one Level II unit at Southside Regional Medical Center.
NYSE: CYH) announced today the execution of a definitive agreement for the acquisition of Southside Regional Medical Center in Petersburg, Va.
First Capital Bank opened one new branch in 2005 in the Southside Regional Medical Center in Petersburg, Virginia, bringing its total branch network to five.
Joseph Hospitals in the Chicago, Illinois area; -- Piedmont Medical Center, a member of PROMINA Health System in Atlanta, Georgia; -- Pitt County Memorial Hospital and East Carolina University School of Medicine in Greenville, North Carolina; -- Southeast Georgia Regional Medical Center, a two-hospital system in Georgia; -- Southside Regional Medical Center, an acute care general hospital in Petersburg, Virginia; -- Crisp Regional Hospital, a 220-bed facility located in Cordele, Georgia; -- Laboratory Control Limited, an independent lab in Ottumwa, Iowa serving Southeast Iowa; and -- Tri-Lab, a full-service clinical laboratory serving hospitals in the southern Illinois area.
Francis Medical Center Mary Immaculate Hospital Maryview Medical Center Russell County Medical Center Southhampton Memorial Hospital Southern Virginia Regional Medical Center Southside Regional Medical Center Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Virginia is a subsidiary of WellPoint Inc.
BULLETIN BOARD: GLOB) ("Global Med" or the "Company"), announced the signing of an agreement with Southside Regional Medical Center in Petersburg, Virginia, for SafeTrace Tx(R), Wyndgate's Advanced Transfusion Management system.