today announced that it is aggressively expanding capacity for stacked chip-scale packages (S- CSP).
What does S-CSP stand for?
S-CSP stands for Stacked Chip-Scale Package
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 36 other meanings of S-CSP in our Acronym Attic
- Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access
- Secreted CHO Cell Elongating Protein
- Stroke and Cognitive Impairment
- Serum Creatine Kinase Activity
- Secondary Common Pilot Channel
- Surgically Defined Complete Response
- Secure Crisis Residential Centers
- Semi-Controlled Reception Pattern Antenna
- Serving Call Session Control Function
- Statistical Channel State Information At the Transmitter
- Single Reservation per Cycle - Cyclic Session Termination
- Shine and Dalgarno Sequence
- Similar Lipotrope Deficient
- Source-Destination (address pairs)
- Satellite Digital Audio Broadcasting
- day the President authorizes selective reserve call-up (US DoD)
- Susceptible Dependent upon Dose
- Successive Decision Feedback Detector
- Simplified Decision Feedback Multi-Channel Equalizer
- Super-Distributed Home Location Register (Lucent)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Diced stacked wafer level packages (S-WLP) result in stacked chip-scale packages (S-CSP) which is an emerging trend favored by major chip making companies for the production of stacked memory modules(a).