An available new Pre-crash Safety System (millimeter-wave radar type) and standard Steering-assisted Vehicle Stability Control (S-VSC), six Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) airbags and an Active Headrest for the driver and front passenger seat pursue safety performance at the highest level4.
What does S-VSC stand for?
S-VSC stands for Steering-Assisted Vehicle Stability Control
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 28 other meanings of S-VSC in our Acronym Attic
- Operational Suitability Tests
- Simplex Telex Over Radio
- Satellite Universal Mobile Telecommunications System
- Shortening vs. Voltage (electrical term)
- Serum Concentrations of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor
- Super VHS
- Separated Video (same as Y/C, Luminance and Chrominance)
- Service Virtual Local Area Network
- Stacked Virtual Local Area Network (computer networking)
- Super Visually Perfect Algebraic Method (Casio)
- Semantically View Synchronous Multicast
- S-Band Volume Search Radar
- Static Wavelength Routed Optical Network
- Space Power Optimization with Zero-Forcing
- Space Power Optimization with Zero-Forcing with Successive Interference Cancellation
- Sport Association
- Scalp Averaged Auditory Evoked Potentials
- Sensu Lato (Latin: In the Wider Sense)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The model is equipped with a new engine with 'Valvematic' in combination with Super Continuously Variable Transmission-intelligent (Super CVT-i) transmission, Steering-Assisted Vehicle Stability Control (S-VSC) and Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) side and curtain-shield airbags.
Steering-assisted Vehicle Stability Control (S-VSC) and Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) side and curtain-shield airbags-standard on all vehicles in the series-give the new Wish class-leading levels1 of safety performance.