The price includes a commemorative plaque, entry to the museum and a cream tea for two.
What does T42 stand for?
T42 stands for Tea for Two
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- T-carrier 4 (digital transmission line, 274.176 Mbps, 4032 voice channels)
- Teens and Teachers Teaming for Technology
- Tekken 4 (video game)
- Tekken Tag Team Tournament (video game)
- Terminator 4 (movie)
- Thyroxine (thyroid hormone)
- Topological Space (mathematics; topology)
- Turbocharged 4 cylinder (Volvo)
- Tools for Technologically Enhanced Education
- temperature of 42.0 degrees C
- Tomoyo42's Room (web comic)
- 644 Voice Circuit Leased Line (DS3, AT&T Terminology)
- Human Breast Cancer Cells
- Train 48 (Canadian TV Show)
- Together for Adoption
- Training for Business Professionals (Canada)
- Terminate for Convenience (government contracting)
- The Fourth Coming (computer game)
- Technologies for Conservation and Development (Fauna & Flora International and Resource Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The apartment has three EcoSmart Clean Burning Fireplaces, an open gourmet kitchen, custom closets, a fish tank wall, and a marble-encased Color, Steam & Aromatherapy Shower, a Finlandia Dry Sauna, and a Kholer Tea for Two Whirlpool Bathtub.
TO celebrate the launch of new cream Astral Light & Creamy we have teamed up with the makers of Astral Original to give one lucky reader the chance to win a fantastic prize, including pounds 30 of Marks and Spencer vouchers, a cream tea for two at an award winning Tea Guild tea room either in Edinburgh or Glasgow PLUS six months' supply of Astral Light & Creamy.
They're fun, fruity and at pounds 2 each you can afford to make it tea for two, or even four.
The last three songs comprise a miniature T-list (thanks to Tatanka for this lovely idea): Shack's Cup of Tea, Tea for Two in the Bud Powell or Thelonius Monk version (I can't decide
One lucky reader and their chosen guest will win an overnight stay including dinner, a detoxifier massage which improves circulation, speeds up the elimination of toxins and cleanses the system, followed by a relaxing afternoon tea for two served with delicious scones
Only nearly, mind you, because after suggesting to the manager that the cost of her tea for two would buy a meal for one at Oldfields, we then inquired about the price of tea-making facilities being brought to us and were delighted to be told that we'd receive a kettle, teapot, cups and milk for free.
I ENJOYED a meal in a Liverpool cafA, but was most surprised I could not be given a pot of hot water with my pot of tea for two.