With the aid of a $369,000 federal grant by way of the National Institute for Justice, New Jersey's Freehold Borough School District has installed the Teacher-Parent Authorization Security System (T-PASS), which requires a parent or other custodial adult to undergo an iris scan before gaining entrance to the school.
What does T-PASS stand for?
T-PASS stands for Teacher-Parent Authorization Security System (iris recognition security system)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of T-PASS in our Acronym Attic
- Training Net (US DoD)
- Tricare Next Generation of Contracts
- threshold Number Needed to Treat (patients)
- Transitional Officer Development Plan (USAF)
- Transfer Out
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator
- Tissue plasminogen activator activity and antigen
- tissue plasminogen activator and inhibitors
- Transmitting Portable Electronic Device
- Transforaminal Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Timing Porpoise Detector
- TOGA Program On Prediction
- Transition Probability Geostatistical Software (groundwater modeling systems)
- tissue concentration of prostate specific antigen
- Tilted Quadrature Amplitude Modulation
- Quasi-Cyclic Abelian with Shift of T Positions (code)
- Thai Modified Quality of Life Index (lung cancer data)
- Transformer-Rectifier (also seen as TR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Designed to improve overall school and student safety while reducing the administrative burden associated with the student sign in/sign out process, the Teacher-Parent Authorization Security System (T-PASS(TM)) uses highly accurate iris recognition technology to establish positive identification of school employees, parents, guardians and visitors.