As part of the county's Technology for Learning Initiative, 25 state-of-the-art technology centers will open countywide.
What does T4L stand for?
T4L stands for Technology for Learning (IBM Corporation Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Team for Delirium (e-gaming team)
- Telemployment for the Disabled (project)
- Termination for Default
- Thought for the Day (Internet slang)
- Technology for Entertainment (website)
- Turricane 4 Ever (game)
- Transportation for Economic Development
- Toolkit for Forms (Oracle software development framework)
- Together for the Gospel
- Touch for Health
- Trinity for Maya
- Thanks for Nothing
- Thanks for Posting
- The 4th Prophecy (online role-playing game)
- Together for Peace (UK)
- Teams for Success (professional development; various locations)
- Terminal 4 Satellite (Madrid-Barajas Airport; Madrid, Spain)
- Trimmed Four Sides (printing paper)
- Type 4-Specific (microbiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BOSTON -- OutStart, the leading provider of software solutions for learning and knowledge sharing, today announced that the Australia Defence Organisation (ADO), an OutStart Evolution customer, was honored with the Computerworld 21st Century Achievement Award for its visionary use of technology for learning management.
Hundreds of top-level executives and industry experts will attend TDF 2001 for its networking events, workshops, keynotes, Technology for Learning Showcase, and breakout sessions.
He is the editor of the Technology for Learning newsletter and has been a columnist for Inside Technology Training and a contributing editor to the American Society for Training and Development's (ASTD) Training and Development Magazine.
Curriculum and instructional leadership for the program is provided by the Los Angeles County Office of Education (LACOE) Technology For Learning Program in support of the California Academic Content Standards.