A spokesman for the Tees East and North Yorkshire Ambulance Service said: "We were called to assist a patient who was fitting and they were taken to Darlington Memorial Hospital.
What does TENYAS stand for?
TENYAS stands for Tees East and North Yorkshire Ambulance Service (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis Syndrome (a form of Stevens Johnson Syndrome)
- Transcutane Elektrische Neuro Stimulatie (Danish: Transcutaneous Electrical Neural Stimulation)
- Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulator
- Transcutaneous Electrical Neural Stimulation (aka Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation)
- Tensile Standard
- Tallahassee Ear, Nose, and Throat (Tallahassee, FL)
- Translation Environment Tool
- Telekommunikations-Entgeltregulierungsverordnung (German: telecommunications rates regulation ordinance)
- Totally Enclosed Non-Ventilated (motors)
- Television Niigata Network (Japan)
- Technology Education New Zealand
- Telecommunications Exporters of New Zealand
- Olefinic Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Technical Escort Officer
- Technology Executive Officer
- Telephone Equipment Order
- Temporary Exclusive Occupancy
- Tertiary Education Organisation (New Zealand)
- Thai Elephant Orchestra (est. 2000)
- The E-Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fight paramedic Martin Pringle, 38, gives up his holiday earned with the Tees East and North Yorkshire Ambulance Service to volunteer for the air ambulance.
A spokeswoman for Tees East and North Yorkshire Ambulance Service said: 'An ambulance crew was called at 15.
The region's two main ambulance services are the North East Ambulance Service NEAS and Tees East and North Yorkshire Ambulance Service TENYAS.
Tees East and North Yorkshire Ambulance Service (TENYAS) have asked us to point out that Easington Colliery is not on the boundary of TENYAS and the North East Ambulance Service, as was stated by the deputy coroner in the inquest, but is in the North East Ambulance Service area.
The Tees East and North Yorkshire Ambulance Service dealt with 2,307 incidents between Christmas Eve and December 27 - 100 fewer than last year.
Tees East and North Yorkshire Ambulance Service has confirmed it is carrying out an investigation concerning events at Benson's Bar involving the crew.
Tees East and North Yorkshire Ambulance Service (TENYAS) launched an investigation after Pauline Suggitt complained when her 17-year-old son Kevin was left stranded near Cod Beck.