With the official issuance of "30MHz-3000MHz Terrestrial Digital Audio Broadcasting System Technical Standard" by the State Administration of Radio, Film and Television on May 18th 2006, European DAB standard became China's digital broadcasting industry standard.
What does T-DAB stand for?
T-DAB stands for Terrestrial Digital Audio Broadcasting
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Temporary Conservatorship (law)
- Timing Controller
- Training Constraints Aid
- Traffic Container
- Texas Construction Officer Pool Service
- Tentative CNO Program Analysis Memorandum
- Complement Receptor T Lymphocytes
- the Collateral Source Geriatric Depression Scale administered by telephone
- Transactions on Circuits Systems for Video Technology (journal)
- Tri-City Youth Soccer Association (Pasco, WA)
- Test Date
- Thanksgiving Day
- Training Expansion Day
- time domain Dual Lifetime Referencing
- Terrestrial Digital Multimedia Broadcasting
- Toronto (slang for Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Telekom-Digital Subscriber Line (Deutsche Telekom)
- testosterone and estradiol
- Transactions on Electron Devices (IEEE journal)
- tubular smooth endoplasmic reticulum
Samples in periodicals archive:
In other markets, most notably in the UK, terrestrial Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB) is driving digital radio shipments.
In other markets, most notably in the UK, terrestrial digital audio broadcasting is driving it.