Furthermore, exhibitors such as the London Technology Network (LTN) and Thames Valley Life Sciences Network (TVLSN) will be present to explain how they can facilitate, support and accelerate the commercialisation of intellectual property emerging from the life sciences sector.
What does TVLSN stand for?
TVLSN stands for Thames Valley Life Sciences Network (University of Reading, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Television Lighting Design (trademark of TVLD, Inc.)
- Tri-Valley Little League (Yucca Valley, CA)
- Tinney Very Low Mass (star classification; astronomy)
- Tri-Valley Landscape Management (California)
- The Very Long Night of Londo Mollari (Babylon 5 episode)
- Television Licensing Organisation (UK)
- Titanic Ventures Limited Partnership (now RMS Titanic, Inc.)
- Thames Valley Liquid Screeders (UK)
- Toroidal Varied Line Space (spectroscopy)
- Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration Systems (IEEE)