With the Calendar Planner tool and the included print, audio, and visual resources, teachers can more efficiently set up the entire school year with the lesson plans from their Holt textbook, plus they can customize the schedule to accommodate holidays, the start and end dates of school, and inservice days.
What does TCP stand for?
TCP stands for The Calendar Planner (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TCP
We have 485 other meanings of TCP in our Acronym Attic
- Terminal Control Position
- Terminal Control Processor (AN/USC-38 EHF SATCOM terminal)
- Terminal Control Protocol
- Termination Contracting Officer
- Terrestrial Carbon Processes
- Terrot Club Pyrénéen (French motorcycle club)
- Test and Checkout Plan
- Test Case Point (software)
- Test Checkout Panel (US Army; component of Shillelagh Missile System on M551 & M60A2 tanks)
- Thai Citizen's Party (Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Calendar Planner helps teachers customize lesson plans, manage class schedules, and access teacher resources in a highly flexible manner while they prepare their students for high-stakes tests.
The Calendar Planner feature, which was released this fall, organizes the entire school year with the lesson plans from the corresponding Holt textbook, or it allows teachers to customize the schedule to accommodate holidays, the start and end dates of classes, and in-service days.