14 GHz) - Third order intermodulation distortion (note 4*): -50 dBc (At average output power of over 60W).
What does 3IM stand for?
3IM stands for Third Order Intermodulation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- 3rd Generation Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (Ericsson)
- Third Generation Wireless
- Third Generation Wave Model
- Third Generation Wireless Network
- Hotel Visit (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Third-Order Harmonic Distortion
- Healthy Happy Holy Organization (Española, NM)
- 3rd Infantry Division (US Army)
- International Institute for Information Design
- 3 in 24 (stress pattern)
- [not an acronym] MPEG-4 audio and video compression technology created by 3ivx Technologies Pty. Ltd.
- Comm Center Duty (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Keys Taken (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Three-Karma Loss (GameFAQs)
- 3000 Miles to Graceland (Kevin Costner movie)
- Third-Year Law Student
- 3 Legged 5 Why (lean process, TQM)
- Three Letter Acronym
- Three Letter Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two-tone third order intermodulation distortion is 65dB at 1.
The Third Order Intermodulation (IM3) level is -44 dBc at 20 dBm output power per tune.