Paul Dale, 32, of Milnthorpe Close, L4, charged with threatening behaviour and attempted criminal damage - community order with four week electronic curfew from 10pm to 6am, calm programme and supervision, PS150 costs.
What does 1730 stand for?
1730 stands for Threatening Behaviour (police radio code; New Zealand)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Sextodecimo (book paper size)
- 16 Phase 4 Amplitudes (radio)
- Sixteen Personality Factor Questionnaire
- Sixteen-Phase Quadrature Amplitude Modulation
- Robbery in Progress - person (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- The Least Random Number (common example number used in computer science)
- Venezuelan Emergency Phone Number
- Threatens To Kill (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Threatening Act to Person or Property (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Demand with Intent to Steal or Extort (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Blackmail (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Possess Offensive Weapon (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Unlawful Possess Knife (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Fail to Provide Necessities of Life (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Threatening To Damage Property (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Seventeenth Amendment
- Number Symbolizing Life in Judaism
- Robbery Not in Progress - business (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Denied - but found guilty of - using racially-aggravated threatening behaviour in Asda car park, Blyth, on August 9.
A TEENAGER accused of threatening behaviour and knife possession faces crown court.
Drummond, of Rushden, Northamptonshire, was instead handed a four-year order prohibiting him from using threatening behaviour, begging or entering the grounds of Bedford College.
Tucker is charged with threatening behaviour towards and verbal and physical abuse of the referee during the game between Rugby Lions and Nuneaton Under-19s on October 3, while Deery is charged with threatening behaviour towards and verbal abuse of the referee and failing to leave the field after being sent off.
The student protester who threw a shoe at Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao in Cambridge will appear in court on Tuesday, accused of threatening behaviour.
James Sullivan, of Argoed, Kinmel Bay, admitted common assault on the child and her mother, and threatening behaviour.
The legislation is being brought in following reports of increasing threatening behaviour of youngsters towards retailers since the legal age for tobacco sales was raised to 18 in October.