In Britain, in 1949 alone, I have so far identified three ringers, three more, I fear, than in the last 20 years, since Flockton Grey.
What does 3RNGR stand for?
3RNGR stands for Three Ringer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Third Quartile Day
- Third Quartile Profile
- Receive Reframe Retransmit
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- Resurfacing, Restoration and Rehabilitation
- Road Checkpoint (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Three Rivers Computer Corporation (now defunct business)
- 3rd Generation Advanced Rotors Demonstration
- National Rural Recruitment and Retention Network
- Three-Revert Rule (Wikipedia editing)
- Recognize, Retreat, Report (munitions)
- Recruitment and Relocation Bonuses and Retention Allowances (US DHHS)
- Serve Summons/Execute Arrest Warrant (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Start, Steer, Stop (driver education)
- Street Fighter 3rd Strike (game)
- Super Sport Systems, LLC
- Sustainable Services and Systems
- 3-Satisfiability (Boolean satisfiability problem expressed in 3CNF form)
- Soldier Survival System, Advanced Threat
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, this phone has three ringer tones and three volume levels, as well as a silent setting that makes the backlit display flash to alert the user to incoming calls.
In addition, the CardPhone features alphanumeric memory capability, automatic redial, quick dial, own number display, last digit/all digit clear capability, security locking, PIN code security, emergency call override, three ringer volume selection, anykey answer function and an earphone jack via the PhoneCard.