London Midland responded to the announcement by vowing to discuss the changes - which would see 29 new ticket vending machines installed - with Passenger Focus.
What does TVM stand for?
TVM stands for Ticket Vending Machine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TVM
We have 54 other meanings of TVM in our Acronym Attic
- Team Vodka Martini
- Techno Venture Management (various locations)
- Television Malawi
- Television Maldives
- Televiziune Moldova (Moldovan Television)
- Teneur en Viande Maigre (French: Lean Meat Content)
- Test Vending Machine
- Test Verification Matrix
- Thanks Very Much (logging abbreviation)
- Threat and Vulnerability Management
- Tijdschrift voor Multimedia (Dutch: Journal for Multimedia)
- Time Value of Money (business, finance, economics)
- Timetable Vending Machine
- Tiruvannamalai (India)
- Total Value Management
- Total Variation Minimization (imaging)
- Track Via Missile
- Tracteurs, Voitures, Motos des Années 1900 (French: Tractors, Cars, Bikes for Years 1900)
- Traffic Volume Measurements
- Trainer in Value Management (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The AFC equipment essentially includes the ticket vending machine, ticket office machine, portable checking machine and entry and exit gates.
BOSTWICK Staff Writer ACTON - Detectives released surveillance camera photos of a middle-aged man and a couple in their late teens or early 20s using a sledgehammer to try to break into a Metrolink ticket vending machine.
today announced that the Massachusetts State Lottery has placed an order for the purchase of 75 Instant Ticket Vending Machines (ITVMs), which will bring the total number of machines in the state to 1,575.
The Smart Card also provides the opportunity for employer transit benefits to be directly added to the card each month - all the customer has to do is validate a card at a ticket vending machine or a stand-alone validator.
today announced that it has received a four-month contract extension for the lease, maintenance and service of Instant Ticket Vending Machines (ITVMs) from the Texas Lottery Commission.
7 million to buy passenger cars, lay track and improve ticket vending machines, Metrolink board Chairman Bill Davis said Thursday.
Established in 1933 and headed by President and CEO Hisao Sakuta, Omron has more than 26,000 employees in over 35 countries working to provide products and services to customers in a variety of fields including industrial automation, electronic components, social systems (ticket gate machines, ticket vending machines, and traffic control), and healthcare.