What does TGV stand for?
TGV stands for Tokyo German Village (theme park; Chiba, Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TGV
We have 31 other meanings of TGV in our Acronym Attic
- Turbine Generator Users Group (Mitsubishi Power Systems)
- Texus's Graphical User Interface (software)
- Timeline Graphical User Interface
- Traffic Management Advisor Graphical User Interface
- The Get Up Kids (band)
- The Great Unattended Project
- The Great Unknowns Presents (podcast)
- Twin Galaxies Unreal Tournament League
- Ten Gevolge Van (Dutch: as a result of)
- Test Generation with Verification
- Train à Grande Vitesse (French high speed train)
- Transporte de Grande Velocidade (Portuguese: High-Speed Transport)
- Transposition Great Vessels
- Tumble Generator Valve (engine)
- Turbine à Géométrie Variable (French: variable geometry turbine)
- Target Generalized Valence Bond Approximation
- Transfusion Graft Versus Host Disease
- Terasen Gas Vancouver Island Inc.
- The Great Vitamin Mystery (record label)
- The Great Victor Newman (from the Young and the Restless)