A series of publications discussing this technique have been published in the April and May editions of IEEE Electron Device Letters and IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices.
What does T-ED stand for?
T-ED stands for Transactions on Electron Devices (IEEE journal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 158 other meanings of T-ED in our Acronym Attic
- Tri-City Youth Soccer Association (Pasco, WA)
- Terrestrial Digital Audio Broadcasting
- Test Date
- Thanksgiving Day
- Training Expansion Day
- time domain Dual Lifetime Referencing
- Terrestrial Digital Multimedia Broadcasting
- Toronto (slang for Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Telekom-Digital Subscriber Line (Deutsche Telekom)
- testosterone and estradiol
- tubular smooth endoplasmic reticulum
- Trimmed Expanded Shortest Path (routing algorithm)
- trans unsaturated fatty acids
- [not an acronym] (originally TEFAL, a portmanteau of Teflon and Aluminum)
- Total Lung Fractal Dimension
- Total Fibrin/Fibrinogen Degradation Products
- Tensor Finite Difference Time Domain
- Thermionic-Field Emission Electron Microscopy
- Transparent-Flexible Organic Light Emitting Diode (display technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Skotnicki, a Senior Member of the IEEE and Fellow Editor of the IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, is one of the world's leading experts in MOS technology, in which he has worked for over 20 years.