In addition to the LOG114, which is a log transimpedance amplifier, other ICs from TI also have linear transimpedance amplifiers, such as OPA380/381 (resistor feedback transimpedance amplifiers), IVC102 (switch capacitor transimpedance amplifier), and DDC112 (direct digital converter transimpedance amplifier).
What does TIA stand for?
TIA stands for Transimpedance Amplifier
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TIA
We have 278 other meanings of TIA in our Acronym Attic
- Total Inactive Aircraft
- Total Information Awareness (US DARPA program; now Terrorism Information Awareness)
- Totally Integrated Automation (Siemens AG)
- Tourism Industry Association of New Zealand (also seen as TIANZ)
- Tournament Indoor Association (color guard group)
- Toy Industry Association, Inc.
- Traffic Impact Analysis
- Traffic Improvement Association
- Training Impact Analysis
- Transient Ischemic Attack
- Transparency In Armaments agreement
- Transparency International Australia
- Transport Impact Assessment (various locations)
- Transport Infrastructure Act (Australia)
- Travel Industry Association of America
- Tribhuvan International Airport (Nepal)
- Trotsky Internet Archive
- Trust Indenture Act of 1939
- Truth In Advertising
- Tucson International Airport
Samples in periodicals archive:
The impedance multiplication concept with a positive feedback buffer amplifier was analyzed and utilized in a bootstrap PV transimpedance amplifier to measure photocurrent of a 200 [omega] shunt resistance photodiode with a maximum signal gain of [10.
BRISTOL, England -- Phyworks has launched a high sensitivity transimpedance amplifier that enables lower cost PIN photodiodes in the receive path of customer premises GPON applications to replace costly avalanche photodiodes (APDs).
This solution, which meets Automobile Electronics Council AEC-Q100 standards, combines a photodiode array and three transimpedance amplifiers in a single monolithic CMOS IC solution.
The new product family includes the VSC7718 - GPON OLT Burst Mode Transimpedance Amplifier (TIA), VSC7728 - GPON OLT Burst Mode Post Amplifier, VSC7970 - GPON ONU Continuous Mode TIA and the VSC7967 - GPON ONU Integrated Burst Mode Laser Driver and Continuous Mode Post Amplifier.
Five types of broadband circuits are discussed in detail: - Transimpedance amplifiers - Limiting amplifiers - Automatic gain control (AGC) amplifiers - Lasers drivers - Modulator drivers.
Linear Transimpedance Amplifier - The VSC7878 is a 10 Gbps transimpedance amplifier (TIA), which provides the high linearity amplification required by EDC based receivers.
com) today announced the 1348TA and 1349TA Integrated Linear Transimpedance Amplifier with Automatic Gain Control.