0 - with mobile multiple input multiple output (MIMO), transmit beamforming and support for Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Miracast (TM).
What does T-BF stand for?
T-BF stands for Transmit Beamforming
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 107 other meanings of T-BF in our Acronym Attic
- Teamed Architecture Signal Processor
- Aviation Logistics Support Ship - MSC Manned
- Toxic Best Available Control Technology
- Task-Based Exposure Assessment Model (NIOSH)
- The Business Enhancement Business (UK)
- Truncated Binary Exponential Back-Off
- T-1 Bit Error Rate Detector
- Time Bearing Elevation Range Doppler
- Threshold-Bit Error Rate - High (Telabs)
- Threshold-Bit Error Rate - Low (Telabs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
11n access point to combine dynamic polarisation diversity with adaptive antenna arrays and transmit beamforming technologies to give customers up to a 4x improvement in Wi-Fi performance, signal gain and reception.
264 video compression with transmit beamforming Wi-Fi technology that provides whole-home wireless coverage for full-HD video, regardless of signal interference or dead zones.
Some of the major benefits of the technology are: * Digital transmit Beamforming MIMO for extended reach.
11n access point to combine dynamic polarization diversity with adaptive antenna arrays and transmit beamforming technologies to give customers up to a 4x improvement in Wi-Fi performance, signal gain and reception.
lt;p>Today, according to Cisco, 11n clients and 11n access points use a technique called explicit transmit beamforming to optimize the signal between them: The signal sent from each antenna is coordinated with the others, to improve the signal at the receiving end.
In addition to using 4x4 MIMO and both explicit and implicit digital transmit beamforming technology to deliver superior performance, Quantenna's unique architecture improves reliability by maximizing the signal-to-noise integrity of each spatial stream using advanced algorithms and modulation techniques.
This complete front-end design expands upon the success of Samplify's ultrasound receiver AFE (Analog Front End) reference design by adding a complete transmit path and including Cyclone IV FPGAs for the Receive and Transmit beamforming functions.