Panayotova is an Architecture graduate of a joint program of the University of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy, Sofia and the University of National and World Economy (UNWE).
What does UACEG stand for?
UACEG stands for University of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy (Sofia, Bulgaria)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ukrainian American Cultural Center of New Jersey (Whippany)
- University Advisory Committee for Computing and Telecommunications (Washington State University)
- Universal Access Control Domain
- Utah Association of Conservation Districts
- University of Arkansas Community Design Center (Fayetteville, AR)
- Utah Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education Exam
- Uganda Association of Consulting Engineers
- Universities' Association for Continuing Education (UK)
- University of Alaska Classified Employees Association
- University Association for Contemporary European Studies
- University of Arkansas Cooperative Extension Service (Little Rock, AR)
- Ukrainian American Cultural Foundation
- United Advocates for Children and Families (est. 1992)
- United Arts of Central Florida
- Universal Abutment Cover Flashing (roof construction)
- Upper Andersonstown Community Forum (UK)
- UMTS (Universal Mobile Telecommunications System) Auction Consultative Group (UK)
- Under Armour Cold Gear
- Universities' Apple Computer Group (UK)