The 163 fuel assemblies were filled with uranium-235 using an automatic reactor operational mechanism, confirmed the completion of fuel loading, said by officials of the Nuclear Power Corporation India Ltd.
What does U-235 stand for?
U-235 stands for Uranium-235
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Uppercase and Lowercase
- Upper and Lower Case (International Journal of Typographics)
- Utilities and Offsites
- Utilization and Operations
- Unified & Specified
- Unified And Specified Commands
- Unified & Specified Command
- Utilities and Telecommunications
- Utilization & Training Workshop
- U-2 Reconnaissance aircraft
- UKC Agility Champion Title
- UKC Agility Champion Excellent Title
- University Awareness for Cultural Togetherness (Texas A&M University)
- Universal Aerial Delivery Dispenser (US Air Force; US DoD)
- UKC Agility I Title
- UKC Agility II Title
- urine minus blood
- Untergrundbahn (German: Subway)
- Untersee boot (German, undersea boat (submarine))
Samples in periodicals archive:
Treasury were used to create magnet coils used in the separation of Uranium-235 for the Hiroshima Little Boy bomb.
By following an energy policy based on renewables we can start to overcome these huge challenges and step into a bright future not the toxic radioactive nightmare some people's addiction to Uranium-235 would curse us and future generations with.
Between 1957 and 1967 NUMEC received over 22 tons of government-owned Uranium-235.
For power plant fuel, the concentration of uranium-235 must be increased to 3.
The uranium-235 would have jump-started Israeli weapons development because it can sustain the fission chain reaction of a nuclear explosion without further concentration.
5 percent uranium-235, the isotope needed to produce a nuclear explosion.
The report examines the Nuclear Materials and Equipment Corporation (NUMEC) between 1957 and 1967 when it received over 22 tons of Uranium-235 -- the key material used to fabricate nuclear weapons.