In addition, Simmons Custom Research conducts a broad range of quantitative and qualitative studies including usage and attitude, segmentation and reader; brand and opinion tracking, new product and concept testing.
What does U&A stand for?
U&A stands for Usage and Attitude (market research studies)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of Regina (Sasketchewan, Canada)
- University of Richmond
- University of Rochester
- University of South Carolina
- University of Toronto
- University of Waterloo (Canada)
- University of Winnipeg (Canada)
- University of Vienna, Austria
Samples in periodicals archive:
source provides heretofore unavailable insights into the interactive usage and attitudes of as many as 25,000 American businesses.