The new test suite complements Agilent's award-winning conformance test products for the optical User-Network Interface (UNI) defined by the Optical Internetworking Forum (OIF).
What does U-N stand for?
U-N stands for User-Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 3 other meanings of U-N in our Acronym Attic
- Uniformly-Spaced Feedback Filters
- Upper-lung Fractal Dimension
- urinary fibrin and fibrinogen degradation product
- Uniformly-Spaced Feedforward Filters
- Umbrella-Information Technology Total Solutions contract (Military Traffic Management Command)
- Upper Hatch Latched Auxiliary
- Upper Hatch Latched Time Delay
- University of Michigan (also seen as UM)
- UTP Medium Interface Connector
- Uniform Multipath Intensity Profile
- Unlicensed National Information Infrastructure (bandwidth for wireless LAN Networks by FCC 5.15-5.35 GHz and 5.75-5.825 GHz)
- Urine Nitrate and Nitrite
- Unclassified Naval Nuclear Propulsion Information (United States Navy)
- Upper Hatch Open Auxiliary
- Upper Hatch Open Time Delay
- Upper Hatch Open Command
- urinary protein excretion
- urinary type plasminogen activator
- urokinase type plasminogen activator
- Unlicensed Personal Communication System (also abbreviated UPCS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq: AVCI), a leading provider of scalable core routing solutions for intelligent IP-over-optical networks, today announced its support of the Optical Internetworking Forum's (OIF) User-Network Interface (UNI).
Both phases build upon the capabilities defined in the ATM Forum's User-Network Interface Specification 3.