The Vancouver Aboriginal Child and Family Services Society (VACFSS) conference, entitled "Honouring Our Children and Youth" opened May 14 with song, prayer and ceremonies following the protocols of the people of the land, attended by dozens of First Nations and non-First Nations delegates.
What does VACFSS stand for?
VACFSS stands for Vancouver Aboriginal Child and Family Services Society (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Virginia Association for Continuing Education in the Health Professions
- Virginia Association for Counselor Education and Supervision
- Visualization and Analytics Center for Enabling Technologies (US Department of Energy; Utah and California)
- Vietnamese Association for Computing, Engineering Technology, and Science
- Validated Accounting Code Feature
- Vascularized Autogenous Cartilage Flap
- Velocity Auto Correlation Function
- Vetted Anti-Counterfeiting Forces
- Vietnamese American Cancer Foundation (Fountain Valley, CA)
- Viewing Angle Control Filter (hardware; laptop computer screen filter; Toshiba)
- Victorian Advisory Committee on General Practice (medical practice review; Victoria, Australia)
- Virginia Certified Home Inspectors
- Value Added Communications, Inc. (Plano, TX)
- Visual Arts at Chautauqua Institution (New York)
- Virginia Capital Investment Board
- Virginia Association of Centers for Independent Living (Exmore, VA)
- Vehicle and Cargo Inspection System (gamma-ray imaging system made by SAIC)
- Victorian Ambulance Clinical Information System (Metropolitan Ambulance Service, Victoria, Australia)
- Victoria Association for Community Living (Canada)
- Victorian Aboriginal Corporation for Languages (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
VANCOUVER Early this spring, Vancouver Aboriginal Child and Family Services Society (VACFSS) became the first full-service urban Aboriginal child and family service agency in British Columbia and is believed to be the largest in Canada.