The Study The Veterans Affairs Maryland Health Care System (VAMHCS) provides all medical services from intensive care to ambulatory and pharmacy services for approximately 36,000 veterans at four separate inpatient sites.
What does VAMHCS stand for?
VAMHCS stands for Veterans Affairs Maryland Health Care System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Voice on ATM Multiplication Equipment
- Virginia Association of Music Educators Administrators (Stephenson, VA)
- Vaccine Antigen Master File
- Valley Animal Medical Foundation (Aubrey, TX)
- Vesicular Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi (biology)
- Virginia Association of Marriage and Family Counselors (Williamsburg, VA)
- Variable Aperture Method in the Far Field
- Virginia Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Vereniging Artsen Manuele Geneeskunde (Doctors Manual Medicine Association; medical practice type)
- Vermont Association for Mental Health
- Victorian Aboriginal Mental Health Network (Australia)
- Value Added Monthly Index
- Virginia Alliance for the Mentally Ill (Richmond, VA)
- Vermont Association for Middle Level Education
- Virginia Association for Mapping and Land Information Systems
- Virginia Manufactured and Modular Housing Association
- Variational Alternant Molecular Orbital
- Valley Alliance of Mentors for Opportunities and Scholarships (McAllen, TX)
- Variability Modelling of Software-Intensive Systems
- Variability of the American Monsoon Systems (climate studies; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using technologies such as those from Radimetrics and Montage, we have the potential to address this important challenge in a way not previously available," says Eliot Siegel, MD, Professor and Vice Chairman at the University of Maryland School of Medicine Department of Radiology and chief of radiology and nuclear medicine at the Veterans Affairs Maryland Health Care System.