That is Certified for Influenza Testing E[acute accent]Acacia Research Corporation (Nasdaq:CBMX)(Nasdaq:ACTG) announced today that its CombiMatrix group will collaborate with the Washington Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory (WADDL) on influenza testing.
What does WADDL stand for?
WADDL stands for Washington Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory (Pullman, WA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- World Anti-Doping Code (sports)
- Worthington Area Democratic Club (Worthington, OH)
- Wright Air Development Center (USAF)
- Williamstown and District Cricket Association (Williamstown, Victoria, Australia)
- Western African Development Corporation
- Westinghouse Advanced Development Company
- Western Australia Department of Corrective Services
- Washington Association of Demolition Drivers (Spanaway, WA)
- Wright Air Development Division (formerly the Wright Air Development Center; now the Aeronautical Systems Division)
- Works As Designed, Design Is Faulty
- WWMCCS ADP Directory of Databases and Systems
- Washington Association of Diabetic Educators
- Water Resources Assessment Using SAR in Desert and Arid Lands in West African Ecosystems
- Watershed Association Development Enterprise (Dartmouth, NS, Canada)
- Web Application Development Environment (website building tool; software)
- Wireless Area Detection Enclosure (electronic perimeter for 802.11 equipment)
- World Alliance for Decentralized Energy
- Western Australian Distance Education Consortium
- World Association for Disaster and Emergency Medicine
- Wisconsin Association of Distance Education Networks
Samples in periodicals archive:
The test results were reported by the Washington Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory in Pullman and confirmed yesterday by the National Veterinary Services Laboratory in Ames, Iowa.