Ghana and some of its neighbours, Togo, Benin and Cote d'Ivoire, have also initiated the West African Gas Pipeline Project to transmit relatively cheaper gas from Nigeria to Ghana through Benin and Togo.
What does WAGPP stand for?
WAGPP stands for West African Gas Pipeline Project
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- World Alliance of Goan Overseas Associations (Portuguese heritage group)
- Western Australian Government Overseas Network
- World Alliance of Geeks Online Network
- Western Australia Global Ocean Observing System
- With A Grain Of Salt
- We Are God's People
- West African Gas Pipeline
- Western Australian General Practice Network
- Washington Area Group for Print Culture Studies (Washington, DC)
- Western Australian General Practice Education and Training
- Western Australian Government Railways (Australia)
- Wilms' tumor/Aniridia/Genitourinary Anomalies - Mental Retardation Syndrome
- Windscale Advanced Gas-Cooled Reactor
- World Amateur Golf Ranking (St. Andrews, Fife, Scotland, UK)
- Western Australian Greyhound Racing Authority
- World Assemblies of God Relief and Development Agency
- Wagr Syndrome with Obesity
- Warsaw Ghetto Resistance Organization
- World Alliance of Gourmet Robustas (New York, NY)
- Washington Area Girls Soccer League
Samples in periodicals archive:
has been awarded an EPC contract for the onshore pipeline and facilities of the 693 kilometer West African Gas Pipeline Project by the West African Pipeline Company Limited, comprised of ChevronTexaco, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Shell, and the Takoradi Power Company Ltd.
ChevronTexaco's West African Gas Pipeline project is scheduled for completion in early 2005.
The LOI is a step towards demonstrating the commercial viability of the proposed West African Gas Pipeline Project (WAGP), the first major regional project utilizing Nigeria's associated natural gas.