The first is the Western Australian Aboriginal Child Health Survey (WAACHS), which is a comprehensive survey of Aboriginal health and social and emotional wellbeing that was undertaken in Western Australia between 2000 and 2001; the second is the Kalgoorlie Otitis Media Research Project.
What does WAACHS stand for?
WAACHS stands for Western Australian Aboriginal Child Health Survey
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Windsor Accessibility Advisory Committee (Windsor, ON, Canada)
- Women's Army Auxiliary Corps (various locations)
- Women's Art Association of Canada
- Women's Auxiliary Army Corps (USA-WWII)
- Women’s Abortion Action Campaign
- Workshop on Algorithms and Computation
- World Algeria Action Coalition
- World Amazigh Action Coalition, Inc. (Canada)
- West Anne Arundel County Chamber of Commerce
- Western Australian Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation
- Washington Attorneys Assisting Community Organizations
- Washington Association of Collegiate Registrars & Admissions Officers
- Western Australian Association of the Deaf
- Women in Africa and African Diaspora (international conference)
- Wet Allocatie Arbeidskrachten Door Intermediairs (Dutch: Labor Law Allocation by Intermediaries; journal)
- World Association of Anti-Doping Scientists
- Washington Alliance for Arts Education
- Wisconsin Association of Agricultural Educators (Plymouth, WI)
- Western Australian Aboriginal Education Consultative Group (Australia)
- Western Association of Agricultural Experiment Station Directors
Samples in periodicals archive:
Data from the Western Australian Aboriginal Child Health Survey, conducted in 2000, which focused on the early childhood antecedents of many of the physical and mental health problems of Aboriginal children, are also now available to researchers.