MiReven, an Australian-based microRNA company, is commercialising discoveries from the Western Australian Institute for Medical Research (WAIMR) on the anti-cancer potential of miR-7.
What does WAIMR stand for?
WAIMR stands for Western Australian Institute for Medical Research
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of WAIMR in our Acronym Attic
- Wisconsin Advanced Internet Laboratory
- Worked All Italian Lighthouses (amateur radio)
- Workshop on American Indigenous Languages (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Water-Assist Injection Molding
- Web Accessibility in Mind
- Web-Age Information Management
- Wide Angle Impedance Matching
- Windham Area Interfaith Ministry (Connecticut)
- World Association of Internet Marketing
- World Association For Infant Mental Health
- Web-Age Information Management Workshops (conference)
- Where Am I Now
- wide-area integrated network
- Wireless Access Internet Node
- Why Am I Not Surprised
- Workshop on Academic Information Networks and Systems (annual forum; est. 1994)
- Western Australia Iron Ore
- Word Alive International Outreach (Alabama)
- Will Accept, If Offered, the Position
- With Average Irrespective of Percentage (insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fruits and vegetables have been examined extensively in nutritional research in relation to CRC, however, their protective effect has been subject to debate, possibly because of different effects on different subsites of the large bowel," commented lead investigator Professor Lin Fritschi, PhD, head of the Epidemiology Group at the Western Australian Institute for Medical Research, Perth, Western Australia.
MDS is working with Professor Peter Klinken and his group in the Western Australian Institute for Medical Research (WAIMR).