23 /PRNewswire/ -- The Wisconsin Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (WAICU) is providing students with an easy and comprehensive tool to complete the college planning process.
What does WAICU stand for?
WAICU stands for Wisconsin Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (Madison, WI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Water to Air Intercooler
- Western Association of Independent Camps
- Wireless Avionics Intra-Communications
- Workmen's Auto Insurance Company (Los Angeles, CA)
- World Agriculture Investment Conference
- Wyoming Agriculture in the Classroom
- West African Insurance Companies Association (est. 1973)
- Western Australia Indonesian Catholic Community (est. 1992; Australia)
- World Agricultural Information Centre
- What Am I, Chopped Liver? (Internet slang)
- Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision (Brazil)
- Web and Intranet Design
- Workshop on Agents in Design
- Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Data Mining
- Western Australia Institute for Deaf Education (Department of Education and Training; Australia)
- Western Australian Institute of Dispute Management (Murdoch University; Murdoch, Australia)
- What Am I Doing Wrong?
- Weekend America Iowa Edition (radio program)
- Western Australian Institute for Educational Research
- Washington Aids International Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
the pioneer of Total Campus Management (TCM) solutions for higher education, has established an agreement with the Wisconsin Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (WAICU) to provide the Jenzabar EX ERP System, Jenzabar's Internet Campus Solution (JICS) and Jenzabar's Learning Management System (LMS) to a group of member institutions as part of a ground-breaking effort to bring a common administrative platform to the consortium.
Case in point: The Board of Directors at Wisconsin Association of Independent Colleges and Universities, a 45-year-old nonprofit, is composed of member college presidents from Catholic and secular, large and small schools statewide.