Xstrata Coal South Africa (XCSA) is pleased to announce that it has completed the sale of its Spitzkop and Tselentis collieries and supporting coal assets, located in Mpumalanga, South Africa, to the Imbawula Group (Imbawula) for an undisclosed amount.
What does XCSA stand for?
XCSA stands for Xstrata Coal South Africa
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- X-Chequer Resources (Canada)
- X-Ray Calibration Facility
- extensible Customer Relationships Language
- Cross Country Skiing
- Experimental Contamination Studies
- Xchanging Claims Services (UK)
- Xenos Christian Schools (Columbus, OH)
- Xerographic Copier Service
- Xerox Computer Services (Los Angeles, CA)
- XMM (X-Ray Multi-Mirror) Cluster Survey (galaxy survey)
- Xenon Cobalt Server Monitor
- Xtreme Computing Systems Online
- Xenopus Cysteine String Protein
- Xotic Computer Systems of San Antonio (San Antonio, TX)
- X-Band Communications Transponder
- X-Ray Computed Tomogram (nuclear medicine)
- Xbox Canada Tournaments (gaming website)
- Xbox Colombian Team (gaming)
- Xtreme Cheer Technic (Quebec, Canada cheerleading)
- Exportable Combat Training Capability
Samples in periodicals archive:
Companies Mentioned: * Anglo American Thermal Coal * BHP Billiton Energy Coal South Africa * Exxaro Resources * Optimum Coal Holdings * Sasol Mining * Xstrata Coal South Africa * Bisichi Mining * Coal of Africa Limited * Continental Coal * Forbes & Manhattan Coal Corporation * Keaton Energy * Miranda Minerals * Resource Generation * Sentula Mining * South African Coal Mining Holdings * Total Coal South Africa * Universal Coal * Wescoal For more information visit http://www.
Xstrata Xstrata Coal South Africa is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Xstrata Plc, a major global diversified mining group listed on the London and Zurich stock exchanges.