Yanbu National Petrochemical Company (Yansab) has announced in its interim financial results for the first quarter of 2013 that its net income was SR 667.
What does YANSAB stand for?
YANSAB stands for Yanbu National Petrochemical Company (Yanbu Industrial City, Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Yoga Associazione Nazionale Insegnanti (Italian: Yoga Teachers National Association)
- Young Associates from Newly Independent States (multi-cultural student club; Yale University; New Haven, CT)
- Young Audiences of New Jersey
- Yankees (New York baseball team)
- You Are Not My Doctor
- Youth and Non-Military Opportunities
- Yet Another Namespace Proposal
- Yet Another Newbie Question
- Youth Affairs Network of Queensland Inc. (Australia)
- Yet Another News System (software)
- You Are Not Stealing Records (netlabel created by Stealing Orchestra)
- Yet Another NT Buffer Overrun Flaw :-)
- Young Audiences New York
- Young Amateurs of New Zealand (radio enthusiasts)
- Y-12 Area Office
- You Are Owned
- Young Artists Orchestra
- Young Atom Opticians (est. 1995)
- Youth Arts Online (UK)
- Youth Assistance Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prince Faisal also visited Yanbu National Petrochemical Company (Yansab).
Stocks that an investor should consider owning, especially if markets fall further, include Emaar and First Gulf Bank in the UAE, Yanbu National Petrochemical Company and Mobily (Etihad-Etisalat Company) in Saudi Arabia and Industries Qatar and Qtel (Qatar Telecommunications) in Qatar.
Dubai, 18 Sept: Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (Sabic) affiliate, Yanbu National Petrochemical Company (Yansab) has made its first export shipment of ethylene glycol from its new petrochemical venture in Saudi Arabia, Yansab said in a statement.
Production at the Yanbu National Petrochemical Company (Yansab), which has a designed capacity of nearly 4 million tonnes, has begun at the Yanbu Industrial City, reports Sabic, the company's majority owner.
gif ) The Yanbu National Petrochemical Company (Yansab) said its pre-operating losses for the first nine months of 2008 had dropped 19.
Summary: The Yanbu National Petrochemical Company (YANSAB) announces the preliminary financial results for the first nine months of 2008.
Prince Faisal also visited Yanbu National Petrochemical Company (Yansab) where he was received by Osama Basheikh, director of the company and other officials.