Nelson and Siegel approach which is also used by National Stock Exchange for estimation of the zero coupon yield curve on daily basis has been the most popular parametric model used for the estimation of term structure because of fewer number of parameters involved in the model that need to be determined.
What does ZCYC stand for?
ZCYC stands for Zero Coupon Yield Curve
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Zone Center Value
- Zortech Class Viewer (Zortech C++)
- Zynergy CardioVascular, Inc.
- Zalu Cenu Valsts Agenturas (Latvian: Drug Pricing State Agency)
- Zenith Championship Wrestling
- Zinc Coated Washer
- Zion Center for Worship and the Arts (Charlotte, NC)
- Zamboanga City Water District (Philippines)
- ZyXEL Certified Wireless Engineer
- Zero-Cost Exception
- Zavodi Crvena Zastava (Serbian automobile sales division; Zastava Automobiles)
- Zero Correlation Zone
- Start of Message (radioteletype)
- Zachodniopomorskie Centrum Zaawansowanych Technologii (Polish: West Center for Advanced Technology)
- Zadar, Croatia (license plate)
- ZDaemon (multiplayer Doom port)
- Zener Diode
- Zenith Distance
- Zero Defects
- Zero Doppler
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are six modules each one explaining a relevant area: Module 1 Asset/Liability Management Building Blocks Module 2 Gap Analysis Module 3 Simulation Module 4 Duration Appendix A: Strategies for Interest Rate Risk Management Appendix B: Computation of Duration using Zero Coupon Yield Curve Module 5 Value at Risk Module 6 Implementing Asset/Liability Management Strategy Appendix A: How to Audit an ALM Model Appendix B: ALM Software Packages For more information visit http://www.